Friday 24 February 2012

Using Photoshop Creatively

By using Photoshop CS4 you're collaborating with the photographs taken, allowing you to edit them, establishing a creative process. This process transforms your images into a different way which best represents the message you want to bring across. 
When working with my CD digipak and poster I layered my work accordingly. I had to do this because I had multiple backgrounds and text that I wanted to include. Photoshop helped fix the tone of my image incase there was any over-exposure, this is vital in bringing the quality across. As well as Photoshop, I used Illustrator to adapt a drawing image for my poster. This took a more artistic approach as well as including an image of the band, reminding the audience of the band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment